CONDITIONS OF SALE
Conditions of Sale: Buyer acknowledges that they are solely responsible for the content presented in their advertisement and will hold harmless and indemnify all owners and employees of Candidate411.com and their parent company ADvantageous Media Partners, LLC in the event of litigation by any third party for statements made or actions taken by the Buyer or anyone associated with them. Also, the Buyer (and users) understands that publishers (clients of Candidate411.com) on the platform may make derogatory, untrue or misleading statements and will hold harmless all owners and employees of Candidate411.com and their parent company ADvantageous Media Partners, LLC when these issues arise. Buyers are responsible for daily review of site(s) associated with their purchase for any potential statements made on their page that may create potential legal actionable offenses. It is also understood that breaks in service by Internet Service Providers and maintenance will occur periodically. Buyers must notify Candidate411.com in the event their page or the site is offline and understand that monies will not be refunded in the event of these interruptions.
GUIDELINES AND STANDARDS
Candidate411.com is a (Platform) dedicated to providing accurate information about candidates throughout the United States to the voting public. As a (Platform) and not a (Publisher), we are by definition, non-partisan and do not endorse any candidate, party or referendum. Views and opinions expressed on Candidate411.com website are not necessarily those of Candidate411.com or its parent company, ADvantageous Media Partners, LLC.
We do however have the right to set the standards by which our clients (Candidates, Supporters and/or referendum Opponents) use the site. All clients agree to the guidelines below as a condition of use:
- All customers agree to publish information about themselves and/or the issues and policies they support or oppose.
- No customer shall use the name(s) of candidate(s) they are opposing in the election or other candidates in other elections in a derogatory manner.
- Clients shall not insinuate or allude to opponent in a negative manner in publishing’s or posts, nor allow others in their campaign to do so on this (Platform).
- Vulgarity, sexist, racist, inflammatory, defamatory, and all other like language will not be tolerated and customers understand these are grounds for removal from site.
- False statements are not allowed in your postings. These include, but are not limited to falsehoods regarding employment, education, awards, recognition, service, endorsements and such. If discovered, actions may be taken, including removal from site.
As we strive to build a resource for voters to learn about the people and issues that concern them, our goal is to make it a positive atmosphere, providing factual information and no negative comments (by name or inference) from our (Clients and Users). If removed from site for any infraction, no refund will be given. By checking the box below and providing your information, you agree to all Conditions of Sale, Guidelines and Standards.